Saturday 18 April 2009

Starting Out

I have been an internet user for many years and have made many new friends, but only recently the world of blogging reared it’s head.

I remember thinking, “What the hell is a blog?”

After typing into my browser, ‘What is a blog?’ I found there are many different styles; personal, corporate, question and answer, video, photo, audio, genre… The possibilities are endless.

I decided I’d like to create one of my own. But where would I start and what would I say? I mean, what on Earth could I possible write about that would be of interest to anyone other than me?

I suppose my blog will be a mixture of styles, from the trials and tribulations of every day life right down to hard core politics.

I will be also adding posts from other sources that will not be my work. If I forget to add a link I'm sure you will let me know.

Well, that’s the hardest bit over I suppose, so now onto my first real blog...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Shaydee, Your blog is very informative and well rounded.
As an American, I truly enjoy all the subjects You cover.
Becoming informed about the BNP is eye-opening and gives Me hope that there is a brighter future for All of Us !
Keep up the great work!
musicgal

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.