Tuesday 22 February 2011

How Political Correctness Works



We are now reaping the 'benefits' of a 13 year labour government and just look at the state of the country.

You have heard me time and time again reporting of the indoctrination of our children by the 13 years of a Labour government.

Solomon Asch's experimental 'A study of conformity' is typical in what will happen if you are under pressure.

Now then, put me in a room with 100 people with opposing views to my own and I will not change my mind. I have a brain and I exercise my right to use it.

Put 30 children in a room with 1 teacher and that teacher will twist their innocent minds as we are seeing today.

No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.