Saturday 8 January 2011

Guillain-Barre Syndrome and the flu jab


This morning I read the heartbreaking story of a young local woman who died following contracting Guillain-Barre Syndrome and Leukaemia.

Miss Keeley Wardley, who turned 17 on Christmas Day, died in Nottingham’s Queen’s Medical Centre on December 28th.

Guillain-Barre Syndrome attacks the nervous system and according to reports Miss Wardley was diagnosed with the illness after becoming paralysed in February 2010.

In November 2010, after regaining some movement, she fell ill with swollen glands and was told she had leukaemia. Chemotherapy was administered, but Miss Wardley developed a chest infection and was rushed into hospital on Christmas Eve and put on a ventilator.

Miss Wardley’s family was informed she was in remission on that same day, which leaves questions as to what exactly caused her death.

I have to admit that my first thought was, ‘did this young woman have the swine flu jab at the beginning of 2010?’ If she did then it is all the more reason not to have the vaccination.

My belief is that vaccines cause as many problems as they cure, and even though I am in the ‘high risk’ category and should have the jab, I don’t; I’d rather take my chances.

Our bodies develop immunities, natural immunities, and whilst a vaccine may be beneficial to some, it can be highly dangerous to others.

Less that 50% of doctors chose to take the swine flu vaccine. If they really thought it was safe I believe 100% would have taken it. Apparently they have concerns over its testing and rightly so, seeing as the government have been asking doctors to be on the look out for cases of Guillain-Barre.

Up until recently it was suggested that everyone should have the vaccine, now we hear it is not recommended that under 5’s. The reason? A ten-fold increase in under 5’s suffering fits after having it due to their ‘underdeveloped immune system’.

These are just a few of the complications following the administering of the swine flu jab and there are many more including the increased risk of cancer. The nutrient solution for the vaccine consists of cancerous cells from animals. Now that’s food for thought, isn’t it?

Even more damning is there is no evidence of benefit for influenza vaccinations. In fact the only ones to benefit are the pharmaceutical companies that produce them.

Just for the record, I have had the flu throughout the Christmas period. I was laid up for 10 days and I’m just only just starting to feel fighting fit.

Was it worth not having the jab? For me yes, because I let my immune system deal with it instead of pumping something alien into my body.

Click HERE for cases linking the swine flu jab to Guillain-Barre.

No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.