Tuesday 18 August 2009

UAF SCUM SPIT IN DOWN-SYNDROME BOY'S FACE


I was going to start the day by finishing off my account of the Red, White & Blue family festival, but after hearing some news this morning I’ve changed my mind.

I want to tell you of a couple of incidents that happened over the weekend that I have only just got to hear about. One of the people involved is someone I know.

Here goes…

On Saturday, as one of our senior members was trying to enter the RWB site, his car was attacked by protesters. This senior member has a down-syndrome teenage boy. The protesters spat in the young lads face whilst calling him a Nazi. The boys father, as you can imagine, was furious and the boy distraught. The police did NOTHING. Spitting at someone is supposed to be a criminal offence. IT IS ASSAULT, yet the police took NO ACTION.

Since when has a down-syndrome child had any politcal views?

And now on to my next story…

On Sunday, a fourteen year old girl nipped to the shop. She was smacked in the face and left bruised and hysterical.

When are people going to wake up and stop voting for scum who allow and encourage this behaviour. Gordon Brown, David Cameron, Peter Haine and our local MP Judy Mallaber, ALL back these violent scumbags.

It is time that EVERYONE sent their MP an email AND a letter to let them know of our disgust.

DO IT NOW!

No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.