Friday 12 February 2010

EDL Infiltrated?


As a British National Party member I distance myself from the likes of the English Defence League as they only serve to drag the British National Party down.

However, that doesn’t mean to say I don’t take an interest in what they are about and what they are doing. In fact whenever they protest the hit rate to my site drastically increases if I use their videos or report on them, so they have their use.

Last week as I was finding my way to the Home of the Green Arrow on Paltalk when I stumbled upon an EDL room. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to take a look.

From the moment I entered to the moment I left, I was verbally abused and the first thing I heard was one of the members talking of how they were going to ‘get rid of the pakis’.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t the EDL constantly harp on about how ethnic friendly they are?

And so I decided to contact the EDL.The following is a copy of my email:

I'd like to ask you if you have a room on PalTalk? I called in what is supposed to be an EDL room and was verbally abused and those in there - all 8 of them - were racist bigots. As I promote your videos on youtube and blog I am left feeling extremely angry. Can you confirm this is an official room or is it a room set up by the uaf? Thank you


And the reply?

Unofficial :-)


By adding the smiley face at the end of ‘unofficial’ he is actually telling me that they are in fact EDL.

But are they the real EDL or are they infiltrators deliberately planted to disrupt and discredit the EDL? I believe they are; we've seen this tactic time and time again.

The EDL plan to protest in Bradford in May which happens to coincide with the British National Party’s general election campaign. We all know what happened last time there was a protest, don't we?

The uaf are already rubbing their grubby little mitts together in expectation of rioting, organised by themselves, which means once again the British National party will be dragged into news which does not concern them.

So, for those of you out there... the British National Party has proscribed the EDL. Any member found collaborating with them will be kicked out of the party.

No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.