Friday 21 May 2010

Keyboard warriors/stalkers


TO MY STALKERS


What I write about isn’t to everyone’s taste, especially if you are a drug-addled UAFer, Hope-not-Hater, or politically correct moronic student which our government has had 13 years to mould into mini-mees of Karl Marx.


But what I write about is always the truth. There is no room for lies on here and it will not be tolerated.


The articles I publish on my blog are all based on fact and when I am really busy, or away, I even resort to copying and pasting directly from sites such as Sky or various newspapers. Sometimes friends will even fill in for me just to keep it going.


Articles I write personally are researched by myself from various sources, checked and double checked for accuracy.


And now to the point of this short article.


Every single day without fail I receive comments ranging from snide little digs to the downright nasty, and I do mean nasty; you know who you are.


But what you can’t seem to get into your thick skulls is that comments that praise what I do far outweigh your vile attempts to put an end to this blog and others like it.


People have a right to know what is happening and it is up to people like me to get the information out there. The people can then do their own research and make up their own minds.


I choose not to allow your comments to be published for a reason. No one wants to see your rants. I have to admit my friends and I do have a good laugh about them especially as one of you seems to think you know who I am. Failed miserabley on that one, haven't you?


Now listen up, stalkers, as I vill say zis only once...


Your attempts to intimidate me do not scare me and your threats are laughable. However, I do save them for future use and some are even in the hands of the police. The very fact that you feel the need to comment on my articles every day shows you for the pathetic lowlife, keyboard warriors that you so obviously are.


Now, go get a life, as you clearly haven’t got one!

No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.