Monday 24 May 2010

Nick Griffin to step down


I have to admit that clicking onto the British National Party website left me gob-smacked.

Nick Griffin has announced that he will be stepping down as leader towards the end of 2013.

Nick will still be a prominent figure within the BNP, but he'll be concentrating on being re-elected into the European Parliament.

But who will take his place? I know of no one that is capable, not at the moment anyway.

I have never seen a man, or woman, with as much passion for his or her country as Nick.

All I can say is the BNP have two and a half years to find someone to replace him and it is not going to be an easy task.



Full story HERE

No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.