Friday 26 March 2010

Sharky the Pitbull

 

I was watching East Midlands news earlier and they were saying that 16 Staffordshire Bull Terriers have been admitted to a rescue centre in Leicester this week alone.

They say it is because of the story of a man who adopted a dog and it bit him. Well actually, it nearly ripped his face off and he spent four days in hospital.

As a dog lover myself I cannot comprehend any of my dogs biting anyone, but having said they they aren't used to being with children so who is to know what could happen if they were left alone with one.

All I want to say to those out there that want to see dogs like Staffordshire Bull terriers banned is this...

IT IS THE DEED AND NOT THE BREED.

In an article I wrote a while ago, I reported on the top 10 most dangerous dogs in Britain. You would be surprised to know that the Dachsund (sausage dog) comes out on top.

Yes, the Daschund!

I'd like you to take a look at texasgirly1979's channel. You will see from her videos just what can be done with 'dangerous dogs' such as the Pitbull; Sharky is adorable.


Dogs are what YOU make them!

No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.