Friday 15 January 2010

Peter Bottomley - You've Been Cromwelled


Regulars to my blog will know that a few days ago I wrote about and linked to a site called 'You've Been Cromwelled'.

It appears that Peter Bottomley is not impressed with me 'Cromwelling' him. Better get used to it, Peter. By the looks of things you'll soon be in the top 20.

Today I received an email from the site administrators:

Hi Derby Patriot,

Thanks for your support of You've Been Cromwelled. Yesterday we received a reply from Peter Bottomley (which we reproduced on our MP's Responses Page). In his reply he alluded to a nationalist blog. That blog was yours :-) Now I'm not sure if he's a regular reader or he just happened upon it after Googling our site and looked for the first Nationalist site who linked to us.

Either way out of common courtesy I thought I'd let you know.

Keep on Cromwelling!

Olly Cromwell

After checking the odious Bottomley's response to You've Been cromwelled I notice he has asked for my details - name and address - TWICE.

Now why would he want those? Is it so he can inform his uaf bootboys to come and give me hassle? Yes, I believe it is.

You see, Peter Bottomley is a signatory of the uaf.

Like his counterparts, Bottomley is useless, has always been useless and always will be useless. He's a bit like a crab; he tends to move sidewards in government. He appears to be the kind that sits on the fence, then goes along with whoever has the strongest voice at the time.

Although his expenses aren't all that bad compared with many in government at the moment, he voted strongly for the war in Iraq, voted against anti-terrorism laws and can't make his mind up whether he wants a transparent government or not. It depends if Conservative get in.

What I find most interesting is why he was a member of the Conservative Monday Club. The same club with which Enoch Powell was a member. I also find it hilarious that Bottomley has 'kidnap' indemnity of £25,000. He may well need that in light of his support for South Africa.

Bottomley is also treasurer of the All-Party Group for World Governance, which says it all really.

So if you are thinking of voting Conservative in the election, make sure you check out just what you are voting for... more of the same!




No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.