Thursday 15 October 2009

Stainforth poison pen letters update


Click to enlarge


I reported earlier this week about a family that had received vile poison pen letters because they had built a dwelling, for their parents, on their land.

While I welcome criticism of any kind I really don't like condescending prats. I've had a couple of people moaning at me saying there is more than one Stainforth, 'you have the wrong one' and generally being arsey. Instead of being patronising, why don't you point me in the right direction?


After much searching I did indeed find two... Stainforth and Little Stainforth.of which there is very little info apart from co-ordinates and that took me quite a while to find.


Take a look at the picture above. Stainforth and Little Stainforth are next door to each other. In fact the scale is 300 yards to the inch, which makes them half a mile apart mile apart.


In my opinion that makes my earlier report valid.

.


No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.