Friday 20 November 2009

The fur trade in China

*** WARNING 18+ ONLY ***
EXTREME GRAPHIC CONTENT

When I got up this morning I felt great. The rain had stopped, the gale force winds had died down, the sun was shining and the air was lovely and warm. It was like a summer’s morning and I went about my chores with a huge grin on my face.

That was soon to change.


As usual I logged on to check my email and at the same time I received a message from a friend.


“Oh my God! Have you seen this?” he said, and posted a link to a video on YouTube.


I usually have a few things to check out and decided I’d take a look before sifting through the rest.


The video started with the movie Bright Eyes and I wondered if my friend was playing a trick on me. Then a minute or so into the movie the scene changed to a street market (?) in China and a man was beating an animal onto the floor.


I still didn’t get the gist of what was gong on. Was this going to be an animal cruelty video?


I won’t go into detail because if you can stomach it I’d like you to check the video out for yourself and then SIGN THE PETITION


All I can say is that not much fazes me, not much at all. I can watch anything, no matter how violent and bloodthirsty, but this was something else and I sat and cried.


I found I couldn’t watch the whole thing. I turned my laptop off and grabbed the hoover. I though doing something might get it out of my head, but it didn’t work. The horrific acts I saw on this video wouldn’t leave me, so I turned my laptop on and wrote this short article. May it will help get the images out of my head.


Before you watch the video I’d like to point something out:


While animals only do in life what they need to, to survive,

Man is the only animal that commits barbaric acts for pleasure and profit.





*** WARNING 18+ ONLY ***
EXTREME GRAPHIC CONTENT




No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.