Wednesday 25 November 2009

BNP in the workplace

I have been sending emails back and forth with a new found friend just lately. and today we were discussing our jobs. Rather than write a long essay on the idiots in charge of our children I thought it would be simpler to get a view from the horses mouth.


So here it is...


I work in a primary school. I'm just a minion of a support worker, but have to keep my mouth shut about the BNP. There's a poster in the staff room headed 'Stop the BNP' and a link to an on-line petition to stop members/supporters of the party from becoming teachers or serving on the board of Govenors.


This poster states there is no place in the education system for fascist, right wing views. I fume every time I look at the damn thing.


In the infant hall, there's a mural (very beautfully made, it must've taken ages) dedicated to Islam. A paper-mache mosque, pictures of Muslims in traditional dress, prayer mats, the Qu'ran etc.


I asked the school receptionist when were they adding the pics of stonings, floggings and beheadings.. she pissed herself laughing, but told me to 'sssssh'.

I hate to be a hypocrite and not speak out, but I can't lose my job.. my man's business it almost on its knees as the Asians have all but taken over completely.


The headmaster of the school is a decent bloke from an ordinary family and really cares about the kids.. but I hear he's a tyrant when it comes to 'racist abuse' so what can do?


My advice? Keep your nose clean and get on with the job... for now. Because there will come a day when we won't have to hide our political views. We will be able to hold our heads up high and say...


I VOTED BNP!


No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.