Wednesday 4 November 2009

TEN DAYS IN BRITAIN



You only have to open the newspapers each day to see that what was once a great country is now a haven for third worlders and left wing nutters. True Brits are forgotten in today's Britain and are now second class citizens.

Each week I will be creating a week in pictures. This video is the first and covers the main events of the past 10 days.


The main aim is for my overseas friends. I would like to say I hope you all enjoy it but I know it will depress you as much as it depresses me.

There is only one option for us in the UK and that is to support the British National Party, the only party that will put the people of Great Britain first.

For those of you in other countries I urge you to look to your nationalist parties because this is by no means a British problem. What is happening here is happening to you also, especially our European neighbours.

No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.