Monday 5 April 2010

VC hero refuses to shake Gordon Brown's hand because of 'disrespect' for Armed Forces


Gordon brown has sent a grovelling letter of apology to Victory Cross hero L/Cpl Johnson Beharry

Hero Beharry, refused to shake Gordon Brown's hand in protest at the PM's 'disrespect' for the Armed Forces during a Remembrance Day service last year.

In a show of contempt for the way Gordon Brown fidgetted and moved during the two minute silence, the lance corporal said he turned round and walked off as the Premier offered his hand.

L/Cpl Beharry said:

'I decided I'd get his attention and let him know how I felt. When he offered his hand to me I just turned round and walked away. I wanted him to think about his actions and it worked.

All that was going through my head was to knock him out.'

Well done L/Cpl Beharry, you speak for the majority of us.

No comments:

All material published on these pages represents the personal views of the DERBY PATRIOT and should not be taken to represent any political party.